Our USP: what sets us apart from other law firms
Lawfirms are deep only in the legal stuff
We put your products and technology first
and we know how industry works from the inside
Control regulations are far more than just legal matters
10 years of experience in OECD control list reviews
UPON CONTACT YOU WILL RECEIVE OUR UNIQUE EBOOK ON MILITARY CARGO.
YOU CANNOT GET THIS RELEVANT INFO ANYWHERE ELSE!
- Attorney Harald U.H. Roth, the founder and owner of Kanzlei Roth Export Controlling has been highly specialized since 1980, concentrated only on Military and HighTech export shipments.
- His Passion and Singular Goal: "No Risk - More Exports".
- And that is what you get. His track record shows:
- US$ 2.4Billion in additional legal shipments for HighTech companies - an 80% success rate
- In war weapon transport cases his success rate has been 100%.
- He got his CEO clients off the hook in 98% of all criminal investigations (HighTech), and 100% in war weapon transport cases.
- These unmatched results have not happened accidentally:
He does not rely on tactics, but uses proven systems - grown and refined in over 40 years.
- Export and Customs control regulations are by nature a complex mix of technical, legal, and political aspects.
- - The legal part of Export Controls is defined by technical and political terms and conditions,
- - the technical part is defined by legal and political terms and conditions,
- and the political part is defined by technical and legal terms and conditions.
- Traditional lawyers don't have a stronghold in technology and go deep only on the legal side.
- They have to leave the technical side to the engineers of their clients, and simply take over the results, whereas he is able to go deep especially on the technical side as well.
- Because without new technical info you are stuck with your old legal outcome
- His in depth analysis - as far as relevant to the control regulations - goes deeper than that knowledge of the company's experts, because that is not their priority.
- Most lawyers have never experienced an industrial company from the inside. Whereas he has over 4 years experience in sales management, development, construction, and marketing.
- Most lawyers have no clue about the inherent structure of product control lists, whereas Attorney Roth has been a technical expert for German government and industry at the international product control list review for 10 years.
- For 10 years, he has drafted, disected, and negotiated hundreds of product control list items both on the military and the HighTech lists, e.g. as CoCom Chairman of the Technical Working Group for Microelectronic Production Equipment.
- He advised a Japanese Government/Industry Organisation in Export Controls
- His background in natural sciences and industry experience has provided an edge in those matters.